Dial the following number:
1-916-CALL-TUR(k)
Cast members have been known to answer the phone. I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks, just get a recording from Ted.
Dial the following number:
1-916-CALL-TUR(k)
Cast members have been known to answer the phone. I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks, just get a recording from Ted.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
boy, you're wasting your time with that pathetic show.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
what?! Scrubs is awesome.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Scrubs IS awesome.
Funny as HECK. I love the stream of consciousness, the runaway imaginations, daydreaming lol good stuff.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Gotta give a shout out to Emanski-gotta be one of the stupidest shows I have ever "tried" to watch. Of course slapstick stuff doesn't do anything for me, but alas to each his own.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
How could you watch any medical show, with the great "house m.d." on?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I thought this was a Darko Milicic thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was a Darko Milicic thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I think his number is 1-976-BENCH WARMER
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks